Creating Usergroups(defines user rights), adding Employees, and creating User logins in ERPLY
1. First step is to define your Usergroups, and rights associated with them
-Click open SETTINGS–Scroll down and open USERGROUPS:
-You can edit existing USERGROUPS by clicking them open, or add new using the NEW + button:
-Once open, you will see a variety of rights that you can modify for the selected USERGROUP
Main modules- relate to the Icons displayed across the top of ERPLY
– You can select from each one, if the USERGROUP can View-Add-Edit-Delete in that module.
-Take your time with setting these rights, be sure to analyze what exactley you want each USERGROUP to do in ERPLY. Once all set up adding a new user , and linking him to the corresponding USERGROUP and rights is very simple, fast process- you want to be sure that the group you relate them with is sufficient.
*Setting all to Blank- will cause the Icon to disappear when members of this USERGROUP login.
After you have defined all rights on this card–SAVE (in upper right) to confirm the settings.
– Now that Usergroups have been defined, next step is to Add your Employees to the system.
2. Adding Employees into ERPLY
-SETTINGS—EMPLOYEES (or Company & Staff)—NEW+
– Employee card opens– fill necessary data—SAVE
-Once Saved Grey Button Appears “Create User Account” on lower left of screen:
* This is step one of the process- your employee is now set up (time clock can be utilized)
-Last step is to Create a User for this Employee in order for them to login and access the system.
3. Creating Users login credentials
-Click open “CREATE USER ACCOUNT” button–User Card displays
-Here you give the Employee Username and password, and choose from the drop down which USERGROUP the belong to (corresponds to rights set up in step 1 above)
*You will notice there are a few more User specific rights you can define on the right.
– Be sure to select only the locations from which you would like this user to access the system
*Checking box for more than one will give user access to multiple locations:
-Once saved you will see that Employee and User are defined- you can change an employees login password by clicking (password) and defining new: