This is for the iPad app called ‘Point of Sale’. This is our older interface. Please consult the POS iPad App guide for instructions to setup your printer with that app. Thank you.
Setting Up Star TSP 650 with the ERPLY iPad App
-Please note your TSP 650 must have an Ethernet interface in order to use this setup
1) Plug in Start TSP 650 power cord and an Ethernet cable from the printer to a port on your router.
2) Ensure power button is in off position, hold feed button in front, and then turn switch on
3) One sheet of paper will print out and tear off, after a few seconds another will print
4) On the second sheet of paper locate the area on the bottom that says “Current IP Parameter Status”
5) Go to your iPad and select Settings icon
6) Scroll down to and select “Point of Sale” under Apps
7) Select “Specify Printer”
8 ) Select“Star Micronics Printer”, once selected press “Point of Sale” to go back
9) Select “Configure Star Micronics Printer” and enter in the IP Address from the bottom of the sheet of paper mentioned in step 4
10) Ensure that under “Printing Options” Receipt Layout is choose as well as “Printer Receipt on Tender is in the “On” position.
11) Select home key to go back to and open up the Point of Sale app
12) Log in process transaction as normal and receipt will print from the TSP 650 when transaction is complete