If a customer has balance that they would like to make payment on you can take payment at POS to clear customer balance and the unpaid invoices on file.
– If Invoice has been made in manager please ensure your invoices are confirmed as well, if only saved and payment is applied it will still show as unpaid until invoice has been confirmed.
Below is a picture of unpaid invoice listed in the Invoice Module.
1. Add the customer to the sale and take Payment amount at POS:
2. Enter amount that customer would like to put toward account and payment method to complete payment
– You can see the amount owed on under “Available on Account”
-Please note a positive balance would be displayed as 63.18 without the ()
3. Customer balance is now cleared and amount put towards confirmed invoices now updated as paid