Erply Task System is designed to manage tasks assigned to Employees and/or Customers.
This module is flexible and can be modified to your business
1. You can create as many different “task types” as you would like in Erply:
-Give the task type name—SAVE:
** Under SETTINGS, you can also modify:
After building out your Task types, durations, and statuses you can now begin to utilize the Task system.
2. Click open the TASKS module—NEW to add a new task:
New task Card display:
-Tasks can be assigned to:
-Customers and/or Employees
Your preset data for TYPE, DURATION, and STATE will be available from the drop down menus to be set accordingly.
* Supplier field can be used in the case that the Task is related to a Supplier in the sytem:
Ex: Send PO to “XYZ” to be in time for 12/15 workday
* The NOTES field can be used to add Misc. data to the assigned TASK
3. Later you can filter through tasks using various filters:
If a task is assigned to an Employee, it will be displayed in given Employees CALENDAR. This can be used to keep track of given persons daily TASK schedule:
You can click on a given Task on Calendar to open it. Once open Employee can change the Task “status” to show progress/completion of given task.
4. Later you can view Reports on Tasks:
-TASK AND TIME BILLING (from left scroll menu)
You can define various filters (shown above)
SHOW REPORT- will give you ACTIVITY REPORT:
You can click the TASK to reopen if direct from ACTIVITY REPORT to modify/double check.
* TASKS assigned to Customers, can also be located on the CUSTOMER CARD, under the TASK tab: