The Warehouse Web App is a complementary application to ERPLY Back Office that helps streamline the process of receiving product, shipping products and taking inventory of products. It is intended to be used by warehouse workers or shop employees on the warehouse or shop floor. The usual setup is a phone or tablet with a barcode scanner connected and the Warehouse App running. You can access the app here.
Supported devices and platforms
The app works with the following operating systems and versions:
- Windows 7 and newer
- iOS 5 and newer
- OSX 10.5 and newer
- Android 4 and newer
The app works with following browsers and versions:
- Safari versions up to 1 years old
- Chrome versions up to 1 years old
- Firefox versions up to 1 year old
The app works on common screen resolutions and hardware for mobile phones, tablets or desktop computers up to 3 years old.
Configure shipping and receiving rules
Receive products from supplier
The process for receiving products is usually started when products arrive at the warehouse or shop. The worker opens the Warehouse App and finds a base document that lists the products that should have arrived. The worker enters the products that actually arrived. This is usually done by scanning the barcodes on the products or packages. Depending on the app configuration and the source of the arrived goods, another resulting document may be saved that records what actually arrived.
When all received products are entered, the user will be able to choose to finish work. The user confirms that the result is correct or has an option to go back and continue adding/removing/changing items.
Ship products to another warehouse
Shipping products is usually a daily process, where a worker goes through base documents that list products to be shipped. However, the worker should also have an option to start entering products without a base document. After all the products to be shipped are entered, a resulting document is created to record the products that were shipped.
If shipping rules are configured to require a base document, then a base document will be created. All the items to be shipped will be added to this document in ERPLY back office.
- User searches for base document based on number.
- User finds products to be shipped and enters the products by scanning product barcode.
- User enters product quantity or scans the same product multiple times to increase the quantity.
- When all products to be shipped are entered, the user will be able to choose to finish work.
- User confirms that the result is correct or has an option to go back and continue adding/removing/changing items.
- If user confirms, then resulting document is created containing only entered items and quantities. A summary is displayed.
Receive products from another warehouse