The Warehouse Web App is a complementary application to ERPLY Back Office that helps streamline the process of receiving product, shipping products and taking inventory of products. It is intended to be used by warehouse workers or shop employees on the warehouse or shop floor. The usual setup is a phone or tablet with barcode scanner connected and Warehouse App running. You can access it here.
Supported devices and platforms
The app works with following operating systems and version:
- Windows 7 and newer
- iOS 5 and newer
- OSX 10.5 and newer
- Android 4 and newer
The app works with following browsers and versions:
- Safari versions up to 1 years old
- Chrome versions up to 1 years old
- Firefox versions up to 1 year old
The app works on common screen resolutions and hardware of mobile phones, tablets or desktop computers up to 3 years old.
Configure shipping and receiving rules
Receive products from supplier
In case of receiving products the process is usually started by products arriving at the warehouse or shop. The worker opens the Warehouse App and finds a base document that lists the products that should of arrived. Worker enters the products that actually arrived. This is usually done by scanning the barcodes on the products or packages. Depending on the app configuration and the source of the arrived goods, another resulting document may be saved that records what actually arrived.
When all received products are entered, then user will be able choose to finish work. User confirms that the result is correct or has an option to go back and continue adding / removing, changing items.
Ship products to another warehouse
Shipping products is usually process where worker daily goest through base documents that list products to be shipped. However the worker should also have an option to start entering products without a base document. After all the products are entered, a resulting document is created to record the products that were shipped.
If shipping rules are configured so that base document is required, then base document is created and all the items are added to the document in ERPLY back office.
- User searches for base document based on number.
- User finds products to be shipped and scans enters the products by scanning product barcode.
- User enters product quantity or scans the same product more to increase the quantity.
- When all to-be-shipped products are entered, then user will be able choose to finish work.
- User confirms that the result is correct or has an option to go back and continue adding / removing, changing items.
- If user confirms, then resulting document is created containing only entered items and quantities. A summary is displayed.
Receive products from another warehouse