Please note that credit payments may not be taken through the backoffice, but you can now add payments and deposits through TouchPOS
1. Create an invoice the invoices module and click the “New+” button
2. Choose the type of invoice, customer, product, and click save.
3. Once saved, scroll down and click “New+” under the payments tab.
4. In the “Sum” box, input the deposit amount by the customer, and click Save. This will also add to the customer’s prepaid balance.
5. Check customer balance on invoices module.
6. To complete the sale of the item after the invoice is made, after the deposit is made follow step 4. Click “Confirm” once the invoice has been fully paid.